Our mission for this project is approaching its completion. The facility will have an annual treatment capacity of 300,000 tons of waste, or 37.5 tons per hour, and will produce a net energy output of 29 MW.
We were committed alongside SETEC Energie-Environnement by having a varied set of substations at our charge:
- Contribution (steel structure part) to the technical specifications of the execution design project;
- Assistance to our client for the design and dimensioning of the steel structure of the Waste Bunker building. Execution study of the assemblies and runway girders of the overhead crane (double crane, capacity 22 tons);
- Execution design study of the structure, the assemblies, the overhead crane runway girders (60 t) and the secondary structures of the Turbine Hall building;
- Execution design study of the structure, composite floors and assemblies of the Workshop building;
- Execution design study of the structure and assemblies of the Good’s Lift (attached to the Boiler building).
Client: SETEC Energy-Environment
Client : Masdar and Bee’ah
The bridge of the Athletes Village (Paris, OG 2024)
This bridge will connect the two parts of the Athletes' Village between the cities of Saint-Denis...
The new “fly-over” footbridge to the Olympic Aquatic Centre
This new pedestrian footbridge is part of the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris and will provide access...
Office tower at Pleyel (Paris, France)
We are proud to be part of the project consortium as the structural design office for the 27...
Doubling of the Viéran Viaduct (RD358, France)
Our team carries out the execution design studies for the composite deck of the structure (total...